Once you’ve downloaded the Keepsafe Photo Vault on your Apple or Android device, the next step is to access the Keepsafe login page and get going!
Currently the only place that you can access the Keepsafe login is through the app on your mobile device. Follow the directions below to login to Keepsafe and access your private photo vault.
Keepsafe Login: First Time Users
If you have never logged into Keepsafe before, the first step is to create your Keepsafe login. Follow the steps below to create and secure your Keepsafe login:
2) Tap Create Account.
3) Enter your name and email address.
4) After submitting your name and email address, you will receive a verification email to secure your Keepsafe login. This is an important step for keeping your Keepsafe Photo Vault secure. If you ever forget your pin code, it can be recovered through your verified email.
5) Tap verify email, and you’re all set!
6) Back inside your Keepsafe Photo Vault, you will be instructed to enter a unique pin to unlock your photo vault.
7) After creating your pin, you will receive a notification for Keepsafe to access your photos. This allows Keepsafe to access your photo library and instantly sync over your photos. At this step you have the option to sync your entire photo library or select “later” to sync over specific photos manually.
8) That’s it! You have successfully created your Keepsafe login, and confirmed your email address just in case you need to recover your account or forget your pin code.
Keepsafe Login: Returning Users
If you are currently a user of Keepsafe and looking to get logged in, you will start by opening the app on your device, and then entering your unique PIN to unlock the photo vault.
In an effort to keep your secret photo vault for your eyes only, the Keepsafe login will appear everytime that you open the app. The reasoning? We want to make sure that the only people accessing your photo vault are authorized to access. Without the unique PIN being entered, the photo vault will remain locked.
The Keepsafe login page will ask for your unique PIN, and once successfully entered you will be taken to the albums section of your Keepsafe Photo Vault.
If you uninstalled Keepsafe and wish to log back into the same Keepsafe account you were using before, here's how you can do it:
2) Tap 'Log in'.
3) Enter the email address you had previously registered with us.
4) A 4 letter access code will be sent to your registered email address, and a new page will open in Keepsafe where you can enter that code.
5) Retrieve the access code in your inbox and enter it in the app. That's it! You will be redirected to your Keepsafe gallery.
What if I Forget my PIN?
If you find yourself on the Keepsafe login page and can’t remember your pin, you can easily request to reset it using your verified email address.
For more information on resetting the pin for your Keepsafe login, please refer to the help article here.