I would like to change which email address is the primary one on my Keepsafe account.
- Open your Keepsafe app.
- Go into Settings in the top left corner.
- Go to 'Account'.
- You will be prompted to enter your PIN or pattern.
- In your account settings, tap 'Add Recovery Email'.
- Enter the desired email address and tap 'Add'.
- A verification message will be sent to the email address you just added. Find the message in your inbox and tap 'Verify Email'.
- Go back to Keepsafe > Settings > Account.
- Tap on the email address you’ve just registered and set it as primary.
- If you wish, you can now remove your old email address.
We strongly recommend adding and verifying at least one alternative email address. If you lose access to your primary email address without a backup added, you will lose all access to your Keepsafe account.