I do not want premium anymore, how do I stop the auto renew?
iOS subscriptions are managed in your iTunes account. As much as we would like to help you, Apple only allows you to access your account, and you need to cancel there.
- Go into the settings of your iOS device.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store .
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Sign in and then scroll down until you find your Keepsafe Premium subscription.
- Cancel subscription.
You can find detailed instructions on how to unsubscribe on Apple’s Support page here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
Note: iOS 13 will ask users if they wish to cancel a subscription upon deleting the app . Be sure to select ‘YES’
To cancel Keepsafe Premium From Google Play (Android devices)
- Go to the “Subscriptions” page in Google Play (either from your Android device or from the web, by accessing play.google.com ).
- Log into your correct Google Play account and cancel by going to: Account > Subscriptions > Keepsafe > Manage > Cancel > Confirm.
- All subscriptions will auto renew unless you have changed that setting in Google Play.
- Your subscriptions will not be automatically canceled if your email address or phone no longer works or if you have deleted the app from your phone. You have to go into the Play Store and cancel manually.
- You must cancel at least 48 hours before your subscription is due to renew.
Before you unsubscribe, please make sure that you have free space on your device. When downgrading to Keepsafe Basic, you will have to download all photos over the basic plan quota of 200 items.
Your account will remain Premium until the end of the subscription period.