Keepsafe Photo Vault Permissions Explained
Below are the permissions that Keepsafe Photo Vault on Android request and examples for how we use them.
- Photos/Media/Files: this lets you upload photos, videos and files from your storage to Keepsafe, while also giving you the ability to delete the footage from your storage.
- Camera: this lets you take photos and videos directly within Keepsafe Photo Vault.
- Contacts: this lets you share photos, videos and files from your Photo Vault to your friends.
- Identity: We use your accounts to uniquely identify your account without an email address. (make signin/up easy)
- Storage: We need a place to keep your private files that no other app has access to & the storage permission gives us access to a private storage directory.
- Device ID & Call Information: We use your device ID to identify who you are by your device even though you may not be signed in with an email account.
- Device & App History: When your device boots, we use this permission to make sure that Keepsafe has not been tampered with.
If you have further questions about our Android permissions please reach out to email@example.com.