We are sorry to see you go and hope you will re-subscribe to Keepsafe Premium soon. Before you unsubscribe, please make sure that you have free space on your device. When downgrading to Keepsafe Basic, you will have to download all photos over the basic plan quota of 200 items.
How do I unsubscribe from Premium?
Keepsafe does not manage any subscriptions, all subscriptions are managed by either Google Play or iTunes/App Store, depending on where you subscribed. To cancel, simply log into your account with your provider and turn off the subscription.
- All subscriptions will auto renew unless you have changed that setting in Google Play or the App Store.
- Your subscriptions will not be automatically canceled if your email address or phone no longer works or if you have deleted the app from your phone.
- You must cancel at least 48 hours before your subscription is due to renew.
Android Phones - Google Play:
- Go to the “Subscriptions” page in Google Play (either from your Android device or from the web, by accessing play.google.com ).
- Log into your correct Google Play account and cancel by going to: Account>Subscriptions>Keepsafe>Manage>Cancel>Confirm
Here are screenshots to help: Google guide to unsubscribing screen shots
iPhones - App Store
iOS subscriptions are managed in your iTunes account. As much as we would like to help you, Apple only allows you to access your account, and you need to cancel there.
- Go into the settings of your iOS device.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap on view Apple ID.
- Sign in and then scroll down until you find your Keepsafe Premium subscription.
- Cancel subscription.
You can find detailed instructions on how to unsubscribe on Apple's Support page here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
If you face any other issues please contact our tech support team at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.