The Keepsafe Photo Vault has gained a reputation for hiding photos on your Android device, but did you know that it can also hide videos? Even though the name suggests a photo vault, Keepsafe is also a popular option for hiding videos on your Android devices.
Depending on which Android device you’re using, it probably has some basic features to help you hide those personal videos on your Android. The most common feature that people use to hide videos on their Android devices is to use the Private Mode option. On most Samsung and LG devices, you have the ability to enable a secure folder or private mode that can help you hide videos and photos.
With a Samsung device, you’re able to activate private mode that will make all of those personal videos and photos hidden. This can be a quick fix for hiding personal videos on your Android device, but what happens when you forget to turn it on private mode? Well, all of those personal videos are wide open for anyone to view that is using your phone. This creates an extra step to keep your videos private, and let’s be honest, how easy is it to forget to enter private mode every time?
If you are serious about your privacy and having the peace of mind that your personal videos are actually personal, then you can start utilizing the Keepsafe Photo Vault to hide your Android videos. While storing your videos in Keepsafe, you have the luxury of knowing that those personal videos are safe, secure and protected. All videos and photos uploaded into Keepsafe can be locked down using a unique pin code, fingerprint or touch ID. On top of that, you’re personal videos are locked down with military grade encryption that prevents anyone from viewing them. Besides you of course.
Here is how to hide videos on your Android with Keepsafe:
- Download the Keepsafe Photo Vault app from the Google Play Store.
- After creating your Keepsafe account you will make a unique pin to lock your vault. This pin is how you will lock/unlock your private videos.
- Once the pin is created, you now have another added layer of protection on top of that general unlock code available on your phone.
- Once inside the private photo app, you can start hiding your Android videos in a matter of seconds.
- When you’ve selected the videos you would like to hide in Keepsafe, you can create separate folders to keep yourself organized.
- Folders are also important for those of us that like to share specific videos with certain people.
- Last step to hide Android videos is to delete them! That's right, now that you have your personal Keepsafe Photo Vault setup, you can delete those private videos from your gallery.
Now that those personal videos are safe and sound in Keepsafe, you might still be a little nervous about the whole idea of keeping all your videos in an app. Plus, let’s face it, if you’re significant other is digging through your phone they are likely to ask what that Keepsafe app is all about. In this situation, Keepsafe has a couple different options to disguise the app and beef up your security even further so no one even knows your hiding those Android videos.
There are a couple of premium features to even further secure your videos;
Create a Fake Pin to hide Android videos.
Find out who’s trying to unlock your Keepsafe Photo Vault by enabling Break in Alerts.