With the rise of photo apps like Instagram and Snapchat it has become easier than ever to send photos to your friends. Chances are we’ve all sent photos, memes or other private photos through these apps to our friends. What about those super private photos that we are looking to send without the added risk of the entire world seeing it?
In these cases, it’s smart to look into an app to hide photos. With over 75 millions users trusting the Keepsafe app on Android and iOS devices, you can keep your personal life secure and still experience the social benefits that we’ve come to enjoy with popular photo sharing apps.
Share Photos and Albums with Keepsafe
If you’ve been interested in an app to hide photos, there is a good chance you have came across the Keepsafe Photo Vault to help. The Keepsafe Photo Vault provides a secure way to store your photos with multiple levels of protection to keep your personal information safe.
But did you know that Keepsafe also offers the ability to privately share specific photo albums with other Keepsafe users? That's right, Keepsafe provides the same benefits of Instagram and Snapchat with the ability to share your top secret photos. The only difference? Upgraded security and protection of your personal privacy.
When sharing photos with friends, family or that special someone with Keepsafe you have a bunch of flexibility with how your photos are viewed, how long they are viewed and who has access to view them. With pin code locks, fingerprint or touch ID, as well as military grade encryption on all sent photos, you can be certain that those personal photos are being viewed only by the people that you give access.
Here is how to setup a Shared Photo Album:
- Sign into your normal Keepsafe Photo app to hide photos.
- Tap the shared albums option.
- Tap the Blue + icon on the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Enter the name of your shared album
- Tap Create.
- From here, you can choose which photos you would like to input into the shared album. You have the option to import photos from a private photo album in Keepsafe, snap a new photo with the Keepsafe secura camera, add files from places like iCloud, or import photos and videos from your devices photo gallery.
- Once you’ve got a few photos in your shared album the next step is to invite friends to view your album!
- After tapping share, you can now create your unique text link to share with everyone that you would like to have access to your private photo album.
- If you would rather not text your link to access your albums in your private photo app, we have you covered! Rather than text you can send your unique code that is generated by Keepsafe directly.
Once your album is shared, your partner or partners that you’ve shared the code with can access this album from inside their Keepsafe Photo Vault. After joining the private album, people have the ability to safely comment on photos, as well as add their own photos to the album. This is important to note, whenever you share a photo album with someone they have the ability to add their own photos as well. So it might not be the best idea to keep those personal photos in the same shared album with grandma. Just in case your significant other wants to upload that hot new selfie that is for your eyes only. We recommend creating multiple shared folders for the different people and private photos in your life to stay organized.
Send Vanishing Photos with Keepsafe
What use is an app to hide photos if you can’t make the photos or videos you send disappear? This has been the major benefit of apps like Instagram and Snapchat, and is a big reason that people tend to share private photos on there. Plus, if someone can access those personal photos whenever they want, who knows what they are going to do with them. If you’re a little unsure about the intentions of who’s receiving those personal photos of you, then the vanishing option from Keepsafe is the ultimate app to hide photos. Here is how it works:
- Open the Album that contains the photo you would like to share.
- Tap the particular image you would like to send.
- Once the images opens, you’ll notice a few options on top of your screen. Move, Vanish, Send or More with the three blue dots.
- Tap vanish to produce your link to share the photo or video. The below screen will pop up, giving you the ability to add a special note your vanishing photo.
- Once ready, you can tap Send and you will be taken to a screen to select which contact you would like to send the link to. You can either text the link directly, or simply copy the link and send however you would like.
- Once you’re link has been sent, your partner on the other end can open the link one time, and it will expire after 10 seconds. Leaving that special photo safe in your Keepsafe vault, and no longer on anyone else's device!
There you have it! With the Keepsafe Photo Vault you have all the tools you’ve grown to love with some of your favorite social media tools. However, with Keepsafe vanishing photos and Private album sharing you have an encrypted app to hide photos and keep your privacy as the main priority. With the privacy in your hands, and the flexibility of the Keepsafe app to hide photos you can unleash your true self and share those moments without worrying about it getting shared with the world!