Similar to hiding photos, Keepsafe also offers the ability to store and hide videos on your iPhone. While the iPhone is arguably the most popular smartphone out there, it is pretty limited in the ability to hide videos.
There are a couple workarounds here to add a little security to your videos that you’d like to keep private. First off, you can label certain videos as hidden. When this is selected those personal videos will not appear in your general photo gallery. This can be helpful, especially when the kids are flipping through photos or you’re trying to show grandma your senior photos. The catch here is that this creates a folder of hidden photos, which can be accessed pretty easily by anyone comfortable with using a smartphone.
There are a few other manual options to hide videos on your iPhone, using the notes app, or doing some other crazy workaround that requires you to constantly cover your tracks. If privacy is important to you, and you enjoy the peace of mind knowing that your private videos are in fact private, then it’s time to step your game up to some enhanced security. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be difficult, and the Keepsafe Photo Vault provides all the security you need without having to constantly explain yourself and what you’re trying to hide.
The Easy Way to Hide Videos on iPhone
If you are looking for a stress free, easy way to hide videos on your iPhone you can start by downloading the Keepsafe Photo Vault. Although the name references photos, the app is the best app to store pictures and videos on the iPhone. While the ability to hide videos on your iPhone is a huge perk, the storage benefits can help free up some space on your iPhone. At some point, most iPhone users have experienced that terrible feeling of taking the perfect video only to find out that your phone is out of storage. Or having to choose which app to delete in order to get another one.
With the Keepsafe Photo Vault, you’re able to store hundreds of videos behind a locked vault all while freeing up space on your iPhone.
Here is how to hide videos using Keepsafe
- Download the Keepsafe Photo Vault app from the App Store .
- Create a unique pin that will lock and unlock your hidden videos.
- Once inside the app, you can immediately sync videos taken from your iPhone camera and import them to Keepsafe.
- From here, you can create separate folders for different videos.
- While viewing albums, you have the option for private albums or shared albums.
- Shared albums provide you with the ability to share certain videos with other Keepsafe users. Keeping the videos between you private and securely encrypted from your eyes only.
- Once you have those personal videos in place in Keepsafe, you can go back to your iPhone camera roll and delete those videos.
That’s it! In a few easy steps you can remove those special videos from your iPhone gallery while keeping them in a safe, hidden and encrypted photo vault.