If you want to enter a different Keepsafe account (with a different registered email), then you will need to completely remove your previous Keepsafe installation.
PLEASE NOTE : Following these steps will change your Keepsafe installation and any previously hidden content will become inaccessible. If you have hidden any content in your previous installation, you still need to use the correct email address and unhide all of your content.
Here’s how you can log in with a different email:
- Uninstall Keepsafe
- Go to your device's File Manager.
- Go to Settings.
- Make sure that you enable your device to display imported(hidden) files and folders.
- Find the imported (hidden) "
.keepsafe" folder. This folder is typically located under "
storage/sdcard0", "storage/emulate/0", etc. This location might be different depending on your device make and model. The "
.keepsafe" folder should be found in your device's root folder; along with folders such as "Android", for example.
- Rename the "
.keepsafe" folder to "
- Reinstall Keepsafe.
- Open Keepsafe and enter your desired email.
- Go to your email inbox, find the verification message from Keepsafe and click the link included in the message.