For security purposes, we base our account management system on sending a machine-generated access code to a verified email address. This is the only form of identification we have to make sure we’re communicating with the right person, and that we don’t give access to your Keepsafe account to someone who shouldn’t have it.
Therefore, make sure you provide at least one alternate email address. We use your email address to:
- Reset your PIN code if you ever forget it.
- Recover items backed up to your private cloud storage if you lose your device.
- Provide support – if you ever have a problem, our customer support team can only help if we know it’s you.
If you lose access to your primary email account without having provided a secondary email, we won’t be able to help you with any of the issues mentioned above and you won’t be able to access your Keepsafe account or photos stored in Keepsafe Photo Vault . In addition, please make sure to verify all of the email addresses you have added to your Keepsafe account, by clicking on the link included in the verification email sent to you. If necessary, you can ask for another verification email.
How do I ask for another verification email?
- Open Keepsafe.
- Go to your account settings.
- If you see “Account Email – Unverified”, tap on this section and request another verification email.
- Go to your email inbox, find the verification email from us and tap the “Verify” button in the message.
- Close down Keepsafe on your device and reopen it.
- Your account should now be verified. If it’s not, please close Keepsafe, wait a few minutes to open — your verification should have gone through.
If you face any issues please contact our tech support team at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.